Join Phil and Mike as they dive into the iconic 1983 Iron Maiden album Piece of Mind.
They discuss how this record was a breakthrough for lead singer Bruce Dickinson, allowing him to explore the full range of his vocal talents.
The duo analyzes standout tracks like “Revelations”, “The Trooper”, and the epic closer “To Tame a Land”, praising the complex compositions and seamless tempo changes.
From the theatrics of the live show to the expert musicianship of the dual guitar attack of Dave Murray and Adrian Smith, Phil and Mike break down why this album is an effortless metal masterpiece that stands the test of time.
Tune in for an in-depth look at a classic record that deserves its place among the best heavy metal albums of all time.
- Extended show notes @ SoundsOnVinyl.com
- Playlists: https://soundsonvinyl.com/playlists
- Videos: https://soundsonvinyl.com/video
- Episode Collections:https://soundsonvinyl.com/collections
- If you really dig what we’re doing and would like to support our show, please visit https://soundsonvinyl.com/donate to support the show.
Intro & Outro:
Thank you for listening! We love you! Keep Rockin’!
Some links may be affiliate links. We may get a small commission if you sign up or purchase using our link. This is just one way you can help support the show.